3D Printer Material, 3mm HIPS Filament for Makerbot, UP, Cubify,
Reprap And Any Other FDM 3D Printer
1. 3D printer material, HIPS filament
2. 3mm, black color (6 colors available)
3. Filament weight: 1kg/spool
4. 1kg/spool; 8spools/carton
5. Suitable for Makerbot, UP, Cubify, Leapfrog, Reprap, Ultimaker
and any other FDM 3D printers
HIPS (High Impact Polystyrene) is a relatively new material for FFF/FDM desktop 3D printers.
Polystyrene filament has many similar characteristics to ABS
thermoplastic filament with regards to impact strength and
hardness. It often used as support material but even on its own it
prints very nicely. The Polystyrene plastic filament can be
dissolved completely in Limonene. If you have a dual extruder, you
can print with ABS and HIPS to create structures impossible to make
without support (think large overhang, ball and socket joints, and
gear mechanisms). Soak the finished print in Limonene which then
dissolves away the HIPS leaving the final ABS part.
220 - 260oC
Makerbot, UP, Cubify, Leapfrog Creatr, Builder, Felix, Reprap,
Ultimaker and any other FDM 3D printers
1kg/spool; 8spools/ctn sealed plastic bag with desiccants
1. High quality: absolutely round shape, accurate diameter, no
bubble, high tenacity and stable melting point.
2. Vivid color: 6 colors (white, black, red, blue, green, yellow).
Can accept customer PMS colors.
3. Fast delivery: 50tons/month capacity makes sure the storage for
4. Order flexibility: Sample or trial orders are warm welcomed.
5. Wholesaler price: competitive price with qualified quality.